Monday, April 5, 2010

What A Tournament


Well it's over. Duke is the men's basketball champion for the fourth time in school history. The team that everyone who is not a Duke fan hates can be hated a little more. Congrats guys.

And congrats to Butler. They may not have been a Cinderella story, as I've pointed out in other posts, but I understand why people were making them out to be. After all, the school is smaller than AU. Can you imagine if AU's men's basketball team were in the final of the NCAA Tournament? There wouldn't be any classes. It would be worse than "Snowpocalypse".

What a great way to end the season. I really thought that last shot by Gordon Hayward was going in.

What made this experience even better was that I missed "One Shining Moment".

Lastly, congratulations to the UCONN women's basketball team for their championship win as well. Yes, I'm aware the game hasn't been played yet but there is zero chance they'll lose. It can't happen. It won't happen. I'm so certain that I promise if UCONN loses, I'll do some so dumb, so unheard of, people will think I'm nuts. Like go to a Wizards, Nets game...wait a sec.

No comments:

Post a Comment